wudan mountain returns...

bound by faith and blood.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

a simple song of hope

When reading Judges 5 I thought of Pastor Barker's sermon this last sunday and the passage from Isaiah 40:31.

"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

I don't know if anyone remembers a CCM song way back when that used that passage but I'm always reminded of it when I hear this passage. This got me thinking about the "soar on wings like eagles" which Pastor Barker paralleled how God can answer prayer through divine intervention (or 'the way of ecstacy'). I'm not sure what God's Will is sometimes, well alot of times, but I wonder when I can be experiencing that soaring on wings like eagles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home