wudan mountain returns...

bound by faith and blood.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Bush and black people

One thing I was thinking about while reading this chapter is the casting off of Jephthah because he was the son of a prostitute. This got me thinking about unfair discriminations and about the things going on in New Orleans. How could things have gotten so bad? Why wasn't there better planning on dealing with this? Whatever the reasons are, I can see why people are frustrated... Can you say Kanye West?
Discrimination. Unless you are part of a minority group I'm not sure you can understand totally what it is like to be discriminated against for something you can't control (like race). It's not like I don't do my own fair share of making unfair judgements about people but I at least understand what it is like.
Does Bush hate black people? haha, I dunno, but the way the people of Gilead treated Jephthah reminded me of this last week's events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home