wudan mountain returns...

bound by faith and blood.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

judges 13

22 "We are doomed to die!" he said to his wife. "We have seen God!"

23 But his wife answered, "If the LORD had meant to kill us, he would not have accepted a burnt offering and grain offering from our hands, nor shown us all these things or now told us this."

Do you ever think about how long God's purpose is for you here? The average male lifespan is 75 years. 75 years! That's hella long for an average --- and yet I occasionally get myself into a panic about 'when God will take me home'. I play this bit of pseudo logic in my head --'well God can't take me yet because He still wants me to do this' etc etc. Of course God could always be using me as an example...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home