wudan mountain returns...

bound by faith and blood.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I AM the law! part 2, the revenge

Well, I guess this isn't a direct 'part 2' of my previous 'I AM the Law' post, but I thought I'd reuse the title since the topic of judging others is brought up again in chapter 18. The main point was to
was a nice wrap up in the end of the chapter, reminding us what the greatest commandment is - to love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and soul, and then second to that, to love our neighbors as ourselves.

I agree that as Christians, we set ourselves apart, but in many circumstances we are very judgemental when we actively 'set ourselves apart' from the world's ways in everyday situations. We usually don't even think about the unintentional damage that we do for the sake of being 'christian.' shame on us.

yeah, late post again, and it's 11:52pm now, so there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home